Rules and Safety
These rules are for your safety!
- Signature of Liability Release Mandatory before entering yard. ID REQUIRED
- Auto parts not permitted upon entrance, all tool boxes and bags will be checked when exiting premises. Any parts found will be charged.
- Ask for assistance for moving transmissions and engines.
- We do NOT sell catalytic converters and they are NOT part of engines.
- Use the proper tools to work on suspension.
- All tires, wheels, glass, safety items, and special cuts on metal, wire, or hoses are sold as is with no refunds or exchanges.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Security Cameras on site.
- No checks accepted.
- OPEN-TOED SHOES or SANDALS – We strive to maintain a clean parts yard, however, it can become littered with metal, glass, and other objects. You must wear closed-toed shoes while in the yard.
- Only marked parts will have a valid warranty
- NO JUMP BOXES OR BATTERIES ALLOWED. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO START VEHICLES
- NO SMOKING
- NO TORCHES OR ANY GAS POWERED TOOLS
- NO FLAMMABLE OBJECTS
- NOBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ADMITTED, ID MAY BE REQUESTED
- NO CAMERAS OR WEAPONS
- NO USE OF ALCOHOL OR ANY KIND OF DRUGS-We reserve the right to refuse admittance to anyone who in our judgment is impaired and represents a safety concern to themselves or others.